"Stewardship Guides, Form Follows, and Style is Natural".
We design our builds around using what materials are already available. Our most common materials incorporated include:
- Reclaimed wood (barn wood, beams, joists)
- Reclaimed steel
- Urban Lumber
- What is the budget we are working within? Budget dictates how the following questions are approached.
- What is the client's desired aesthetic and intended use?
- What materials already exist (in the client's space or in our shop)?
- How can we incorporate what is available?
- Design based on the answers.
- Build based on sustainability and functionality, while aesthetic is properly executed.